Sports Interactive have released the third patch for Football Manager 2021.
This update fixes several bugs and crashes that have been reported since the release of the third patch.
- Updates to competition and registration rules in nations including Israel, Romania, Portugal and South Korea
- Specific tweaks and updates to Brexit and work permit rules in-game
- Addressing in-game text appearing blurry in certain resolutions
- Crash and Stability fixes
- Editor fixes including those related to passing basic rules test and adding additional divisions
- Improvements to newgen generation in inactive leagues
- Reduced examples of lag appearing within development centre
- Fixed rare example where player could get stuck at kick-off after half time
- Addressed hotseat issue where 'awaiting media reaction' would stay on screen
- Touchline tablet no longer showing incorrect team on shot map
- Improved functionality of dragging players on squad screen
How to install
As always you will need to close down Football Manager 2021 if you are currently running the game. After you re-launch the game Steam should then automatically download & install the latest patch.
While this patch is save game compatible, improvements and fixes to club & player info will require a fresh save.