Sports Interactive have released the second patch for Football Manager 2021.
This update fixes several bugs and crashes that have been reported since the full release on November 24th.
- Users getting stuck before penalty shootouts
- Users getting stuck post-match
- Users stuck with 'waiting to go live' popup during network games
- Rare crash when viewing player information panel
- Rare crash for end of season review item
- Ball teleports when goalkeeper taking penalty during shootouts
- 'Accept and Give Ultimatum' incorrectly accepts all offers
- Entire intra-squad friendly first XI ineligible
- Players out on loan not getting work permit points for league banding
- Dugout staying on screen during highlights
- Match stats selected from scoreboard resets when entering tactics or half-time
- Touchline tablet functionality improvements
How to install
As always you will need to close down Football Manager 2021 if you are currently running the game. After you re-launch the game Steam should then automatically download & install the latest patch.
While this patch is save game compatible, improvements and fixes to club & player info will require a fresh save.