Sports Interactive have released a minor update for Football Manager 2023! This update looks to fix issues relating to in-game stability and performance
This is just a small hotfix for Football Manager and is mostly adressing technical errors in the game and a bid to increase the perfomances of the game during the start-up and processing of the matches. This patch does not improve or change the current Match Engine, which was updated in the 23.2 release in December.
As always the update is savegame compatible.
How to update?
Simply close the game and restart or start the game if you weren't playing.
If you encounter an issue with FM2023, please report it at the official forums of Sports Interactive.
- Stability and crash fixes, including some users being unable to process past specific in-game dates or encountering problems when attempting to load saves
- Improvements to performance in game, including game start up time and increasing rate of processing speed in some situations between days
- Changes to game performance during matches
- Removed additional game border that would appear instead of Macbook notch for users running on recent models of M1 Macs
- Fix for set piece delivery aim instruction sometimes becoming unavailable