Sports Interactive have released a minor update for Football Manager 2021.
A small update for Football Manager 2021 to adress several errors in the game.
Update Changelist (including, but not limited to)
Stability and Technical
- Performance improvements related to upscaling on high resolution displays
- Fix for change resolution confirmation popup not working correctly
- Addressed players not staying in senior squad when being moved from other squads
Match Engine 21.5.0
- Tweaks to address player ratings being too low
Competitions and Rule Groups
- Retroactive fix for multiple home or away matches against same team in English Premier Division
- Retroactive fix for Israeli squad numbers being reset
- Fix for some foreign players being incorrectly counted as naturalised players in China
- Improvements to AI logic on foreign player registration in China
- User no longer being told they are maxing out loaning total incorrectly
Football Manager Touch Specific
- Fix for crash occurring when transfer window opens
- Importing of FM exported teams into Football Manager Touch for versus mode now working correctly
How to install
As always you will need to close down Football Manager 2021 if you are currently running the game. After you re-launch the game Steam should then automatically download & install the latest patch.
While this patch is save game compatible, improvements and fixes to club & player info will require a fresh save.