The FMI Update 22.10.1 with all the latest summer transfers included in Football Manager 2022! Play with a database that looks like Football Manager 2023!
This is version 22.10.1 of the FMI Update for Football Manager 2022. This is a smaller pre-release update for the final Transfer Deadline Update which will be released in the first week of September. This update is only available as a direct download and will NOT be uploaded to Steam.
FMI Transfer Update 22.10.1
Released on: August 22 - Includes 62696 changes
The main feature for the FMI Update packs is our transfer update. This version of the update focuses on the South American Leagues. This is a massive update on the CONMEBOL Leagues, with nearly 2.500 transfers, 6.000 transfer changes and nearly 400 newly created players!
Massive updates on:
Besides the updates in South Amercia, we have also updated the following major leagues with transfers and other changes up to August 22nd:
- England - Premier League
- Spain - LaLiga
- Italy - Serie A
- Germany - Bundesliga
- France - Ligue 1
- Portugal - Liga Portugal
- Holland - Eredivisie
- Mexico - Liga BBVA
- Belgium - Jupiler Pro League
There have been some minor changes on the smaller leagues. These will all be fully updated after the transfer window has finished.
For a full changelog, including an overview of all the leagues and verification dates, check out this link.
Some things are hard coded in the game and can't be changed or we simply don't change them to rule out any errors. This goes for the the in administration of Derby County and the increased number of teams in the Vanarama Leagues.
The FMI Update pack also includes various addons that will add another 20.000 changes toFootball Manager 2022 . These are:
- Real Cup & Competition Names (10.301 changes)
- Real Club names (3396 changes)
- Media Pack (2892 changes)
- England Substitution rules (5 instead of 3) (20 changes)
- Saint-Etienne Point deduction (20 changes)
- Brazilian Kit Color Fix (1022 changes)
- Season 22/23 Kit Colors (670 changes) (WIP)
- Agent Pack (WIP)
- Award & Trophy names (WIP)
- Real competition colours (WIP)
All of these files are added as separate files to the FMI Update, making it possible for you to choose the files you want to use in your own saves.
The FMI Update is created by the team of FMInside and we would also like to thank Richard for his work on the promotions & relegation file!
Providing you with the best update possible we invest a lot of time and effort in our FMI Update. If you want to show your appreciation for our work in the form of a donation it would be highly appreciated by the team. Paypal account: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/fminside
Want to help?
Are you a big fan of using the editor and are you interested in joining the update team, please send an email to [email protected]
The FMI Update is compatible with the 22.4 database of the full version of Football Manager 2022 and will support all platforms:
This update is NOT compatible with Football Manager mobile or the versions on Nintendo Switch or Xbox. Also, this update can’t be used with older versions of the game like Football Manager 2021.
Are you a fan of our update and would you like to share it? Please point the download link to this very page and NOT the direct or steam link. You cannot host the files on your own website unless you have permission from FMInside.
How-To video How to install the update
How to install FMI Transfer Update 22.10.1
- Download the zipped file
- Unzip the contents of the folder using an unpacking software tool like 7Zip of Winrar
- Place the FMI Update.fmf and other files in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data
- Remove old versions of the update pack! (Very important)
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor files are all ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the FMI Update? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager or watch the instructional video on our YouTube Channel