This download for Football Manager 2023 unlocks the entire football pyramid in Scotland. This download has been created by Mozza Plays.
*Direct download will be added soon*
Can you take a non-league team through the trapdoor into the SPFL and beyond? Fully tested, fixed and working as it should. Now in my ninth year!
Please, as always, give me any feedback and/or suggestions on Twitter. There will be additional DBs made w/ restructuring in the near future but it will take me some time to put them together properly.
- Addition of all leagues in the SFA pyramid, as well as relevant cups
- Managers added at all playable levels
- Cups corrected to work as they do IRL, with the Scottish Cup seeing changes
- Depth added in media, personnel, awards etc
- Working playoffs & promotion/relegation at every level
***NOTE: It is recommended that you select "Add players to playable teams" from the Advanced Options box when selecting your leagues.***
“Copyright 2022 [Mr D Robertson]. This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named Mozza”.
Created by Mozza (Morrissey @ SI Games Community Forum) - twitter @MozzaPlays
How to install Real Scotland Pyramid
- Download the file
- Make sure the .fmf file is stored in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor file is ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the FMI Update? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager.