This is the Around the World Megapack, an addon for Football Manager 2022 that will activate every possible nation and league in the game. Created by Dave the Editor.
Long live football! These are the words of a madman who owns the latest Football Manager every year but hardly ever plays it, spending most of his time in the editor instead. If something already captivates me as much as Sports Interactive's editor, I might as well use this passion to give the community a little present. The passion of a footballer is indescribably great, almost as great as the choice of countries to conquer when it comes to where to start the next save.
Do I stay at home, do I make the journey to a smaller country or do I spend my time right away in countries like Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, a country that only has three football clubs? Since I like to see people despair (no, I don't ...), I make this decision even more difficult with the help of my megapack. Say goodbye to your friends and family and immerse yourself in the incomprehensibly diverse world of football. Whether England, Georgia or Burundi. Everything is allowed and everything is fun ;)
As in FM21, my goal in FM22 is to make all the countries included in the Football Manager playable for you. With all 6 continents, the already known additional files and the planned new additional files, you will end up with over 200 files. A considerable sum. Therefore, I ask for your patience until all files have branched out into the depths of the internet. To make the wait for certain files more bearable, there is a little release information for each pack.
|CAF (56/56)||Version 2|
|AFC (42/42)||Version 2|
|CONCACAF (41/41)||Version 3|
|OFC (15/15)||Version 3|
Now we come to the further drivel that so and so hardly anyone will read :P
Realism is written in capital letters for me, because without realism the fun of the game suffers extremely and the FM is supposed to be fun.
In order to guarantee realism, all files have been and will be created in the extended rules of the editor (well, the basic rules can't do anything either ;D) and mainly contain changes in the following areas:
- Squad registration rules (foreigner rules, age restrictions).
- Realistic league formats, for example Apertura/Clausura and whatever else the football associations have come up with.
- Realistic TV money*
- Realistic prize money**
- VAR (Video Assistant Referee) added
- New clubs - if the researchers have messed up again
- TV broadcasts added
- Added academy leagues in countries where it is necessary (mainly Africa and Asia)
My work is still closely linked to that of @Daveincid. His Megapack is fully compatible with mine and its use is highly recommended for complete play enjoyment. (download will be available later)
* Real values when sources are available. Calculated values according to the average expenditure of a nation (wages etc.) to ensure that clubs are represented as realistically as possible financially.
** Real values when sources are available. Calculated similarly to TV money to ensure balance.
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Division 2|
|Faroe Islands||Division 3|
|Gibraltar *||Division 2|
|Latvia **||Division 2|
|North Macedonia ***||Division 2|
|San Marino||Division 1|
* - The file of SI was revised.
** - Here the 1st league had to be created as well, because you cannot edit it due to an error of SI...
*** - The league reform of the 2nd league has not been included yet, as there is still too little information for it.
AroundTheGlobe Megapack - Version 1 - Update 1
- Albania: Brian's AF was moved to the lower league container; FK Partizani Tirana II was dissolved.
- Kosovo: The Cup will now also take place in 2021, as this was not clear at the time of creation.
- Latvia: The squad rules have been adapted to those of SI.
- Malta: The second division groupings are now true to reality.
- Moldova: The foreigner rule has been removed.
- North Macedonia: The reform of the 2nd division was added.
- Ecuador: The 2nd division play-off has been removed; the 2023 Supercup will now also be "drawn" in 2023; the creation of the league chronicle has been revised.
- Paraguay: The Supercup was added.
- Peru: The 2nd league has been brought closer to the now published data of reality; the Cup now also has the format true to reality from season 2; the squad rules have been minimally adjusted.
- Venezuela: The creation of the league chronicle for League 1 and 2 was revised.
How to install FM22 Leagues Megapack - AroundTheGlobe
- Download the files
- Use a tool like WinRar or 7Zip to unpack the files
- Place the files \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data
- Start Football Manager 2022 and start a new career
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor files you want to load are ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the file? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager.