This addon will add the regional divisions in the French football leagues, expanding the world of Football Manager 2022. All credits for this file go to Manager Online.
We created the Regional Update 1 for the first time in 2020. It is one of the best known French Updates in the Football community with our R3MO (8th level).
For starters, we really want our Updates to be as realistic as possible. Thus, we do the maximum that we can change with what the pre-game editor has to offers us. Here is the list of what our last Regional Update 1 offers.
About Update R1MO:
- First version released on November 10, 2021.
- Update tested without bug with the editor:
- 10 times until 2050.
- 1 time until 2100.
- Update tested without bug in the game for 40 seasons, with all championships (L1 -> R1) active.
- NO PLAYERS HAVE BEEN CREATED OR MODIFIED.
- 68,027 changes in the database.
- 1742 French clubs present (including 543 from Departmental).
- 50 championships over 6 levels.
- 13 regional cups.
- All clubs have a 2 team and a U19 team.
- The 3 teams of clubs playing at least in Regional 1 are present.
- First, all playable divisions are based on the 2021/2022 season.
- Then, Update R1MO is playable until Regional 1.
- Climb dams between the 4 1st of Regional 1 - Grand Est.
- Jump-offs between the 2nd in each group of the leagues concerned: Regional 1 (Normandy, Paris Île-de-France, Pays de la Loire).
- We also coded the actual calendars (start dates, end dates and winter breaks) for all divisions.
- All clubs can see their reserves go up to Regional 1.
- The number of teams which go up in Regional 1 are realistic according to the number of relegated by Regional Leagues.
- Example: 2 Corsican teams will go up in "R1 - Corsica" every year, while in the Far East, 8 teams will go in "R1 - Great East").
- The groups from N2 to R1, and from National U19 are geographically realistic.
- In order to keep the regionalization of the groups of National 3 (the system of ascents / descents of the FFF being extremely complicated to set up in the editor of FM).
- We have removed the limit of 14 clubs per group, and allowed 8 to 24 teams per group of N3.
- Depending on the season, the number of teams may therefore fluctuate.
- The Coupe de France begins in the 4th Round (1200 teams).
- All playable clubs play the Coupe de France.
- All regions have a Regional Cup which opposes all the clubs from Regional 1, Regional 2, Regional 3 and Departmental in the region.
- The Regional Cup finals are played on neutral ground, in a random stadium in the region.
- All clubs will be able to see their U19 teams move up to National U19.
- The Gambardella Cup begins in the First Federal Tour (128 teams).
- The National U19 teams enter the Federal First Round (64th of the Final).
- Actual calendars.
How to install FM22 France Football System
- Download the file
- Make sure the .fmf file is stored in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor file is ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the addon? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager.