The original datapacks return for Football Manager 2021!
Nik33 has been releasing data packs for Football Manager for several years now and his work has been widely appreciated with the Football Manager community. We are very happy that he agreed to share his datapacks on FMInside!
Nik33 has created several packs for FM21 and all packs are available on Steam. The packs can be downloaded seperately, but you will be able to use them all at the same time!
Nik33's Data Packs include
- Agents pack - Add more than 1.000 agents
- Career plans Pack
- Competition Abbreviations Pack
- Competition colors Pack
- Real club names & Nicknames Pack
- Player Partnerships Pack
- Relationships Pack
- Extended Injuries system
- World Media Pack
- Reputations Pack
- Abilities & Personalities Pack
- Club Colors Pack
- Generic Changes Pack
How to install Nik33's Datapacks
- Download the file
- Make sure the .fmf file is stored in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data - Download through Steam will automatically put the files in the correct folder.
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor file you want to use is ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the file? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager.