This file will add new injuries to Football Manager, making it more realistic
A FM21 mod to increase the realism of FM2021. This file has been created by majesticeternity.
With 114 injuries in FM, on the surface there seems to be quite a bit of depth. But looking closer, many things are unrealistic. Blisters are treated by physios, pulled wrist ligaments take only a day or two to recover from, injury amount is only 70% of real life, and goalkeepers are invincible.
This file will add a whole new layer of depth and strategy to your game! You will need to:
- Rotate your squad better
- Plan training to prevent injuries
- Sign quality backup Goalkeepers
- Use the Medical Center to watch high risk players
- Hire the best physios
- Balance training, recovery, rehab, and rest
- Budget for injuries requiring a doctor or surgery
- Avoid signing players with high injury risk
- Keep a good second 11 for rotation
- Have a full sub bench for in match injuries
- and more...
If you like this creation, and wish to support the hours of work, you can donate.
How to install Realistic Injuries
- Download the file
- Make sure the .fmf file is stored in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor file is ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the file? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager.