The fmi update has returned for the Football Manager 2020 season. This update is the most accurate and up to date database for Football Manager 2020 and we are planning to set new records!
This update has been created using the 20.4.0 database of Football Manager 2020.
Updated on: 10-07-2020
fmi update 2020 (direct)
fmi update 2020 (Steam)
Are you looking for our fully updated 2020/2021 seasonal update? Download it here.
Total changes (20.0.4 database): 106026 (Over 60k changes to the 20.4.0 database)
Leroy Sané > Bayern Münich
Arthur & Felix Correia > Juventus
Pablo Moreno > Manchester City
Miralem Pjanic > FC Barcelona
Tanguy Kouassi > Bayern Munich
Achraf Hakimi & Georgios Vagiannidis > Internazionale
Niels Nkounkou > Everton
Hwang Hee-chan > RB Leipzig
Jeremy Toljan > Sassuolo
Simone Muratore > Atalanta
Christian Conteh & Bryan Linssen > Feyenoord
Craig Gordon > Hearts
Daniel Caligiuri & Rafal Gikiewicz > FC Augsburg
Ömer Toprak & Leonardo Bittencourt > Werder Bremen
Martin Terrier > Stade Rennais
Amine Gouiri > OGC Nice
Pape Gueye > Olympique “Watford” Marseille
Fraser Hornby, Valon Berisha & Thibault De Smet > Stade Reims
Stephy Mavididi > Montpellier
Birger Meling > Nimes
Stéphane Diarra > FC Lorient
Arthur Cabral > FC Basel
Cyriel Dessers > RC Genk
And many more future transfers!
Manuel Pellegrini > Real Betis
Ian Evatt > Bolton Wanderers
Juan Ramón López Muñiz > Alaves
And many more future staff transfers!
And many more!
Standard features fmi update 2020
- The latest transfers
- Added missing players / managers
- New wonderkids to discover
- Managerial changes
- Contract renewals & terminations
- Updated captains and vice-captains
- Corrected club & kit colors
- Real competition and league names
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Correct award & trophy names
- Added/Removed legends/icons/favoured personnel
- Added real life media pundits
- PA & CA Updates / Upgrades / Downgrades
- Promotion & Relegation from leagues that have already finished
How to install the fmi update 2020
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the fmi update 2020 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Start FM20 and start a new career.
- When selecting your database make sure the fmi update 2020 is ticked.
- Select the 20.4.0 database before continuing to the advanced settings.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
IMPORTANT!: Using multiple or different data updates could result in unexpected errors and possible corrupt save games and/or crashes. We do not test our update alongside any other data updates and are not able to recommend any updates or files to use. Also: don’t forget to remove older versions of the fmi update before you start a new save.
If you want to share this download on your own page, make sure to add a download link to this very page and only after you have been given permission by the FMInside team (contact us).
You are not allowed to download the update, make changes and the upload under your own name.
You are allowed to make changes on the update for personal use, but not for commercial use.