The FMInside Update is back for the Football Manager 2022 season! With more than 2 million downloads across platforms, the FMI Update is considered to be one of the best transfer updates for Football Manager.
This is the first edition of the popular FMInside Data Update for Football Manager 2022. This first edition covers 5.003 changes to the original database of FM22.
FMI Update 22.01 features
- The latest transfers (until 15.11.21)
- Added missing players / managers
- Managerial changes (Xavi to Barcelona, Conte to Tottenham)
- Contract renewals & terminations
- Updated captains and vice-captains
- Corrected club & kit colors
- Ajax staff
- And more!
FMI Real Name Fix
In the next build of our update we will add the Real Name Fix as a standard to the direct download of the FMI Update. But for now you can download the Real name fix seperately! Add real competition names for every playable competition in FM22!
Download the FMI Real Name Fix
What will be added in the future?
In addition to our transfer update we will be releasing some additional files this year. Most of these will be added in our update. But some of these will not be added into our update but will be released in seperate files. This makes it easier for you to decide which files you want to use. For us it makes updating a lot more efficient!
- Real competition names & colours
- Real Award & trophy names
- New wonderkids to discover
- Real life Media pundits
- Real life agents
How-To video How to install the update
This update is compatible with the 22.1 database of the full version of Football Manager 2022 and can't be used for Football Manager Mobile or the versions on the Nintendo Switch and/or Xbox.
Also, this update is not compatible with older versions of the game like Football Manager 2021 and previous versions.
Want to share the FMI Update on other sites? Please point the download link to this very page. You cannot host any files yourself, unless you have written permission from the authors.
How to install FMI Update 22.01
- Download the file
- Make sure the .fmf file is stored in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor file is ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.
Having troubles installing the FMI Update? Have a look at our guide on how to start a new save in Football Manager or watch the instructional video on our YouTube Channel