This is a pack with Continental backgrounds for Football Manager 2023. Pack has been created by Stevemc.
As per the last 4 years, I work on background projects, I’ve been doing this for my own personal use, but decided to share with the community a couple of years ago and will continue to do so for FM23, something I've built up over 6-7 years now and continue to improve and flesh out further with each edition of FM.
I’ve made a lot of changes for FM23, 1000’s of additions and better-quality images included, code updates, future stadiums currently being built etc and I've been working on it intensively for the last 3 months. This is definitely the BEST and most comprehensive update I’ve ever done to these packs.
All are 2560x1600 resolution, which is basically current MacBook Pro Retina size, and the quality is superb (HQ) in most instances (forgive some of the obscure people/places). They have been compressed, twice, to their smallest file size possible without loss of quality so they are easier to download.
FM23 Continents Pack
It covers ALL continents of the world.
How to install FM23 Backgrounds - Continents
- Download the pack
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\ (create it manually if the folder doesn't exist)
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will see the backgrounds.
IMPORTANT: These backgrounds will only work if you use a custom skin that supports backgrounds. You can find these skins in our download area.