Add more than 9.700 stadium pictures to Football Manager. This pack was created by Dasz8.
This download adds stadium pictures for the home screen, info screen, news screen, match-day screen and in the processing bar. This download will not work with the standard skin of Football Manager. You will need to download a custom skin.
The pack includes over 9,700 stadiums from over 50 countries and over 100 divisions around the world.
How to install Mini Stadiums Pack
- Download the Stadium
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
- \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\ (create it manually if the folder doesn't exist)
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will see the stadiums.
Can't get it to work? Have a look at our 'How to install a logo pack' guide. The steps are the same for adding stadiums to FM.