A megapack with over 4.000 different stadiums. This pack was created by Geordie1981.
The pictures in this megapack won't work on the default Football Manager skin when playing the full version of the game. You will need to download a custom skin.
The pictures will show up on the team info screen, on the news screen, in the processing bar, on a match-day and in the stadium profile page.
The pack contains 4382 images of which the majority are 800x480px in size.
How to install FMT Stadium Pack 22
- Download the Stadium
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
- \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\ (create it manually if the folder doesn't exist)
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will see the stadiums.
Can't get it to work? Have a look at our 'How to install a logo pack' guide. The steps are the same for adding stadiums to FM.