This is the official FMInside Nations Standard Logo pack for Football Manager 2023. Every nation covered!
This is the first edition of the FMInside Nation Logo Pack and it will be part of our very own FMInside Logo Pack! However, we have been updating our logo pack and it isn't quite ready to publish just yet! Despite the full pack not being ready, we want to offer you a small glimpse of our logo pack and show off its potential!
FMInside FM23 Nations Logos
The FMInside Nation Logo pack covers ALL available nations in Football Manager 2023:
- Africa - 57 nations
- Asia - 47 nations
- Europe - 54 nations
- North America - 43 nations
- Oceania - 15 nations
- South America - 10 n ations
Why download the FMI Nations Logos?
Why download a small and simple logo pack with only nations while evey other logo pack already has nations in them! There are four reasons to download this Nation Pack and use it instead of using your existing logos!
1. HIGH QUALITY LOGOS!
Our logos are 300x300 pixels and are al created from HD logos, giving you the highest possible quality
2. SAVE TONS OF SPACE!
We have optimised the size of our logo pack without the loss of any quality. To compare: normal logo packs offer the same nations logos for 10 to 15MB. The FMI Logo pack is only 3.25MB. That saves up to 80% disk space!
3. UP TO DATE!
Our Logo pack is fully up to date, serving you the latest and newest logos for national teams, including Georgia, Malta, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
4. NO CLUTTER!
Other Logopacks tend to have logos you don't need in the game. For example small logos for nations aren't used, also old non-existing nations like USSR or Eastern Germany are included. We have removed the clutter, leaving you with existing nations only!
How to install FMI Nations Standard Logos
- Download the FMInside Nations Standard Logo Pack
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\ (create it manually if the folder doesn't exist)
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will the logos.
Can't get it to work? Have a look at our 'How to install a logo pack' guide.