A list with available kitpacks for the 3D engine in Football Manager 2021. These packs have been created by Jeff Roberts.
Home, away and third kits for those that have them. Also includes some alternative kits for Nations or clubs that have them.
This pack took a lot of hours to complete, and they are extremely detailed, down to decorative text and brand logos on collars and shorts. New packs will be added to this page.
These kits are Save game compatible, easy to install (just drag a folder) and it will greatly improve your gaming experience when playing with African Nations. Alternative shorts and socks will still work automatically.
For further updates and single kits, please follow Jeff on Twitter.
Available 3D Kitpacks
|UEFA 20/21 Nations||Download|
|OFC 20/21 Nations||Download|
|AFC 2020 Nations||Download|
|CAF Nations 20/21||Download|
|CONCACAF Nations 20/21||Download|
|CONMEBOL Nations 20||Download|
|CONMEBOL Nations 21||Download|
|Germany - B1, B2 & B3||Download|
|France - Ligue 1||Download|
|France - Ligue 2||Download|
The packs on this page have been approved by the author to share them on our website. Do not post these or upload these kit packs to any other websites without the permission of Jeff. Would you like to contact him? Follow him on Twitter.
How to install FM2021 3D Kit Packs
- Download the packs
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\kits (create it manually if the folder doesn't exist)
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will the kits when playing in 3D mode.
Can't get it to work? Have a look at our 'How to install a custom kit pack' guide.