The DF11 Face pack has returned for the Football Manager 2024 season! With more than 204.000 player faces it is the biggest and best facepack in the community!
On the top of the page you will find the base download button for the Megapack. If you are a first time user you will have to start off by downloading the DF11 Megapack (link on the op of this page).
If you have used the DF11 Facepack in FM23 and have been downloading all the updates, you DO NOT have to download the megapack to use in FM24 and you can start by downloading and using Update #1. Just remember to copy and move the faces folder to your FM24 folder once the game is out.
With this download you will add roughly 204.500 player or staff faces to Football Manager 2024. The facepack covers at least 140 playable leagues in FM24 and will also work with older versions of the game.
DF11 Update Packs
During the season DF11 will release monthly updates with new or updated player or staff faces. The first update will be released soon and on this page we will link every update!
|Update||# New faces||Link|
DF11 and FMInside
For years both websites have a great relationship and we have been supporting each other. We use the great facepack in our Player Database. This way the data in our database isn't only the most complete in the community, but also the best looking Football Manager tool!
How-to install a facepack in Football Manager
How to install DF11 Facepack 2024
- Download the megapack through DF11faces.com
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
- \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 202*\graphics\faces\
If the Graphics & Faces folders don't exist, you can create them manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will be seeing the DF11 faces in your game.
If this doesn’t do the trick you can always have a look at our How to install a Facepack