The DF11 Face pack has returned for the Football Manager 2023 season! With more than 188.000 player faces it is the biggest and best facepack in the community!
On this page you will find a direct link (top button) to the Megapack. This download is essential for every Football Manager player. Download the megapack first before downloading the monthly update packs from the guys over at DF11.
Start off by downloading the DF11 Megapack (link on the op of this page). With this download you will add roughly 185.000 player or staff faces to Football Manager. The facepack covers at least 122 playable leagues in Football Manager 2023 and older versions of the game.
DF11 Monthly Updates
During the season DF11 will release monthly updates with new or updated player or staff faces. Below you will find an overview of all the update packs which are available for download.
|Update||Total (new) Faces||Link|
|Update 1 - September||8335||Download|
|Update 2 - October||9880||Download|
|Update 3 - November||6442||Download|
|Update 4 - December||7288||Download|
|Update 5 - January||6000||Download|
DF11 NewGan Megapack
The DF11 NewGan Megapack is a multicultured pack of 30.000 generic player faces for Football Manager. The NewGan facepack of which we use the original player images, comes from the popular NewGan project that Zealand and his team created in 2020. With permission from Zealand we were able to use their NewGan project as a base for this new DF11 NewGan facepack. Download it here
DF11 and FMInside
For years both websites have a great relationship and we have been supporting each other. We use the great facepack in our Player Database. This way the data in our database isn't only the most complete in the community, but also the best looking Football Manager tool!
How-to install a facepack in Football Manager 2023
How to install DF11 Facepack 2023 - Update 5!
- Download the megapack through DF11faces.com
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
- \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 202*\graphics\faces\
If the Graphics & Faces folders don't exist, you can create them manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will be seeing the DF11 faces in your game.
If this doesn’t do the trick you can always have a look at our How to install a Facepack