This is the Increase Realism Megapack for Football Manager 2022! The files in this pack have been created by Davincid.
I'm very happy to announce my 'Increase Realism'-Megapack December Update for Football Manager 22!
This Megapack improves several values for over 220 Nations in-game to increase realism in Football Manager 2022 to a whole new level!
All files are made with my own created database to ensure consistency in the changes.
FM22 Increase Realism Megapack January Update Explanation Video
Please read carefully before installing the megapack
- Follow me on Twitter and Youtube to be "up-to-date";)
- You can get ALPHA/BETA or Early-Access and lots of other content on Patreon
Every support is more than appreciated
- Delete all previous files of my megapack in the editor-data-folder
- Ensure that you do not use other mods which may conflict with my megapack like:
Youth Ratings, Market Values, Transfer Preferences, Sponsorship, Finances, Languages, League Reputations, Awards, Derbies or Club Data.
- The whole megapack is almost always compatible with all league files (especially DaveTheEditors Arround the World Megapack).
- I do not answer questions if my files are working with X or Y. If the general information above isn't enough for you, there is a List of files I recommend on Patreon which are tested for compatibility.
- If you have questions, critics or you found a bug, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not spam the comment section with those things, as it might confuse or upset other people. I probably won't answer every question, please respect that.
- Please check first if the question is already answered. I already have limited ressources and my answer probably won't be that friendly if it turns out that you haven't read the text.
- For Fansites: Contact me first if you want to share my work on your website
- For Creators: Every copying of my work, even partly, is strictly forbidden and may be sanctioned.
Increase Realism Megapack (January Update)
- Alternative youth rating
- Salaries, values & Sponsors (updated)
- Transfer preferences
- Club transfer preferences (updated)
- Austrian Tax Fix
- Citizenship Fix (updated)
- World wide Award Fixes
- World wide Derby Fixes
- Club Data Fixes (updated)
- Club Finances Fixes (updated)
- Geographics and Languages (updated)
- Nations Agreements (NEW)
- League Reputation Changes (NEW)
- Ticket Price Adjustments (NEW)
Alternative youth rating
This file changes the National Youth Ratings, Game Importance and the State of Development of all Nations. The Development-System has changed completely in FM22 compared to FM21! So I had to re-calculate all values. In FM22, we finally get "Lost Wonderkids"! This is just awesome and adds a lot more realism by default already!
You will get:
- Better worldwide diversification of talent
- Every Nations have been calculated with over 15 criterias such as, HDI (Human Development Index), Average attendances, population, financial ressources and many more!
Salaries, values & sponsors
This file has massively improved compared to FM21!
Salaries are now more oriented towards real data in all Nations. A Player in Ghana no longer earns 500k a year, but maybe 30k. Worldclass Players will now earn more money. Default is too low in this area. Instead of around 20m€/y they now earn up to 40m€/y (Brutto of course).
The market-values have been adjusted in such a way that they result in more realistic transfer fees.
The sponsor-values where calculated according to various criteria in order to show the existing situation as well as future increases down to a Nations financial power. They are also calculated to balance the financial situation of club finances in the long-term.
Clubs usually struggle much more financially IRL as it is in FM. With these adjustments, this should be represented more accurate. Clubs can get rich and they can get into debt. but they need constantly be careful how they spend their money. With the latest update there is much more dynamic within the FM-World. Smaller Clubs can rise and bigger Clubs can fall.Transfer Preferences
More realistic transfer-flows worldwide based on real transfers (transfermarkt.com). All Nations now have realistic transfer preferences added. (If there is a preference available IRL)
Those changes are big...I am really excited about this one! There are Leagues which are known as «Development»-Leagues. The whole league in general buys young players and sell them to bigger ones. With «Club Transfer Preferences» this can be partly added to a specific Club but the effect might disappear once a new Chairman takes over. Now...I researched all Nations on transfermarkt.com and analyzed the average age of signings of the last 5 years for all Top-Division Clubs. If the average age is below 24, its added as a national preference. It works like a charm! This will now not only represent the transfer-flow in terms of nationality more accurate, its now also by age!
The following Nations are affected:
Club transfer preferences
There are some Clubs, which have a specific preference for a nationality of players which doesn't affect all Clubs in it's Nation. I've researched over as they are only a preference and not a general club philosophy. This file is for Clubs where this preference has been held at a high level for years.
This file has been massively expanded. Now it contains 58 (29 before) Clubs from 38 (18 before) Nations. The changes includes wheter specific Nations or age-preferences. (or both)
Austrian Tax Fix
There are some missing taxes in Austria which are leading to a too good financial development of the Clubs. This should be fixed with the Winter-Update. Until then, this file fixes it.
I made corrections for 95 Nations for "years to gain nationality". It was quite difficult to get it right because sources sometimes vary and you can't add "received citizenship through good relations with local politicians". There are some interesting years included. Might be worth scrolling through the Nations to find out :)
World wide award fixes
This file fixes literally all missing and unlogical award-reputations in all Nations and in all international competitions aswell according to my own research-database.
This is very important when it comes to a players transfer-behaviour, his loyalty, his career-path, his market value, the reputation of a Club and much more!
The best player in a weak League will now be much quicker unhappy if he wins awards and he thinks he is too good for the Club. Convincing these players to stay is much more difficult! On the other side it's a chance for a Club to grow their reputation if they are able to keep these players. It's very tricky but it adds so much more dynamic!
Most important awards created for over 200 Nations worldwide, like:
- Best Player of the Season
- Best Youngster of the Season
- Best XI of the Season
- Best Manager of the Season
- Best Topscorer of the Season
All these awards are of course in line with all existing reputation-values to fit perfectly into the whole system!
Please Note: The league needs to be set as playable to see the awards!
World wide derby fixes
This file adds 300+ missing Derbys from Clubs and Nations in over 50 Nations aswell as over 1000 reputation-adjustments to ensure a logical worlwide behaviour.
There are Derby's included like:
- the Volga Derby between Rubin Kazan and Krylia Sowjetow
- La guerra del futbol between El Salvador and Honduras
- Derby of Ghana between Asante Kotoko and Accra Hearts of Oak SC and soo many more!
Club data fixes
This file has been further improved and adds a lot of missing data for over 1500 1st and 2nd-Division-Clubs in 150 Nations worldwide:
- Nicknames of Clubs
- Correct Stadium set
- 89 new Stadiums created
- Year founded
- Club Colours
Club Finances Fixes
This file now plays a crucial part for the «Sponsorship» part of my «Salaries, Values and Sponsors»-File. This is big, really big!
Explanation: In the editor, Sponsorship-deals of most clubs have ticked the option «renew income». This can be compared to an arcade-racing-game in the past, when you should lead 2 rounds ahead but suddenly the 2nd placed driver appears in your back-mirrow.
In other words, no matter how bad a club performs, sponsorship deals will be always similar to the one set in the editor. This keeps big teams big for like forever.
I have now deleted those «renew income» worldwide for all 1st and 2nd-Division-Teams. The result is a higher level of dynamic in long-term-saves.
Geographics & Languages
Don't ask me how much time this file cost me^^
Update: There are some smaller fixes for the distribution in certain Nations such as Albania, Belgium and South Africa.
- Added missing Inhabitation-Ranges for over 5500+ Cities
- Added correct Number of Population for 1250+ Local Regions
- Added 500+ Cities to their Local Region
- Added missing Coordinates of over 1800 Cities
- Added missing Altitude-Values for 4200+ Cities
- Added City-Attraction-Values for all Cities worldwide
These changes affect
- The distribution of place of birth's for Newgens
- More realistic travel-costs
and definetly other stuff too which I haven't found out yet;)
- Added over 100+ new official languages worldwide
- Increased language-difficulty by 30% to avoid, players learning a language too easily
- 181 Nations edited
- 1800+ Local Regions edited
- a lot of single Cities edited
This will represent the diversity of Nations languages much better. Beside adding official languages to Nations there are also Non-Official Languages added to represent People who speak a 2nd or even a 3rd language without having it›s Nationality.
I for myself speak some spanish, but I have no relation to any spanish speaking Nation. All data is from official sources like wikipedia etc.
Please Note: It could be that some data are already ingame by default compared to FM21. In this case those data will be overwritten, as it would be nonsense to check them all one by one. This isn't a problem at all:)
German Version: Die deutsche Version befindet sich in einem Extraordner. Wenn du mit dieser spielen möchtest, dann lösche die englische Version und ersetze sie mit dieser.
This file by DaveThe Editor is now again included. It adds 24 agreements between Nations. You can find this information in the Nation-tab-overview!
League Reputation Changes
This file lowers the gap slightly between the Top-Nations and all the others in Europe. It also boosts Top-Nations outside of Europe slightly and should improve the balance in longterm-saves.
TIcket Price Adjustments
I have adjusted Ticket-Prices in Nations, where they are getting calculated wrongly, which often leads to way too rich teams in certain Nations. This mainly affects South America (Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela etc) but also other Nations like Iran, Iraq. It's still not possible to add the correct prices but at least it's much more realistic right-now and prevents Clubs or whole Nations to be a financial powerhouse for no reason.
Plans for February Update
There is a big one for sure and some more ideas which I haven't tested yet , you'll see ;)
How to install Increase Realism Megapack
- Download the zipped file
- Unzip the contents of the folder using an unpacking software tool like 7Zip of Winrar
- Place the files in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\editor data
- Start Football Manager and start a new career.
- When selecting your database files, make sure the editor file is ticked
- Continue to Advanced Settings
- Once you have selected your Nations & Leagues you can start your game.