This database takes you back to the 2001-02 season. Relive and change the history with some of the biggest legends of all time. Created by The Mad Scientist.
Travel back in time to an era of football where some of the greatest players of all time roamed the world. This Football Manager 2021 throwback database brings back some epic teams, managers and players from around the world in the original leagues and teams from 2001/02. If you don't remember 2000's football, this is a great and fun opportunity to learn about an epic football era.
- Full 2001/2002 season included
- All leagues have been updated with correct teams
- Over 10.000 players added
- Player attributes have been directly copied from Championship Manager 2001/2002
- England (Premier League & Championship)
- Italy (Serie A & B)
- Scotland (Premiership)
- Spain (LaLiga, Segunda)
- France (Ligue 1)
- Germany (Bundesliga)
How to install 2001/2002 Database for FM21
- 1. Move the downloaded file to your "games" folder:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/games
- Open Football Manager 2021 > Load Game > Select the 2001-02 DB
- Add your manager and select the club you want to manage.
With Database file
- Move the downloaded file to your "editor data" folder:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data
- Open Football Manager 2021 > Start a new career > Select the "2001 02 DB MASTER" option from the top right drop down button with database version (21.1.1 Update)
- Click on the "Advanced Setup" button to select the leagues of choice and database size settings.
- Extract the contents of the ajwFM+1.0.zip file to the "faces" subfolder of the "graphics" folder: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/graphics/faces
Important: If you have other facepacks installed, you need to remove them to avoid conflicts.
- Open FM21 > Preferences > Interface, and hit the "clear cache" button - then return on the same screen and "reload skin".