This is the Red Bull challenge for Football Manager and it is your goal to dominate the world with Red Bull clubs.
The Red Bull company has been investing in football for years now and they have been acquiring football clubs across the globe to expand their global reach. At this point they have multiple clubs under their ownership and the explanation of this challenge is quite easy: win trophies wit Red Bull owned clubs.
There are a total of four clubs that are owned by the famous energy drink company and it is your aim to win the top league and main domestic trophy with each of these clubs.
- clubs (4)
- FC RB SalzburgFernando, N. Capaldo, N. Okafor
- Admiral Bun..
- € 35M
- BragantinoArtur, L. Ortiz, L. Cândido
- Brasileiro ..
- € 5M
- New YorkD. Vanzeir, C. Coronel, Luquinhas
- Major Leagu..
- € 29M
- RB LeipzigC. Nkunku, T. Werner, D. Olmo
- € 60M
- Win the German Bundesliga & DFB Pokal with RB Leipzig
- Win the Austrian 1st Division & Cup with Red Bull Salzburg
- Win the Brazilian Campeonato Serie A and Cup with Red Bull Bragantino
- Win the MLS and Cup with New York Red Bulls
There are some basic rules to follow when starting this challenge
- You have to complete the challenge with one manager within one save
- You start at the club with the lowest reputation and work up to the club with the highest reputation.
Add some spice to the challenge by only signing and loaning players from other Red Bull clubs.
Completed the challenge?
Are currently in this challenge in Football Manager? Good luck to you! Leave a comment to tell us how you did! Or head over to our Twitter page or Discord Channel and share your story with us!