Default dark skin with some minor adjustments for Football Manager 2021.
If you want to keep originality of the game with some simple visual improvements, Dark Polish is what you are looking for.
Friendly with every resolution, obviously.
New in version 1.1:
- fixed release day update bugs (tactics screen, player overview scaling)
- added suitability pies to tactic screen
- added past meetings panel to tactic screen (visible on high-res)
- added ribbon navigation in preferences
- removed remaining violet contrast boxes
- removed pointless news item club logo (staff photos are a bit larger now)
- fixtures are darker now (this is fixed by SI globally)
- FM21 flags instead of old ones in language change menu
- some minor tweaks
- consistent shades of gray
- ProximaNova font from older FMs
- instant result button
- ribbon navigation in Preferences (FM20 only)
- player photos on tactic screen
- less contrast boxes
- static sidebar colors
- dynamic continue button colors
- enlarged some custom graphics for better exposition (FM20 only)
- some pointless logos removed (FM20 only)
- slightly modified player attributes section
- club profile overhaul (original by Pikawa)
- stadium picture option in club profiles
- default stadium picture with dynamic color
- removed bold and uppercase from headings
- fixed some panels not appearing in low-res maximised window
- fixed "negative" flags during database configuration (FM20).