Rensie's Football Manager 2021 purple & dark skin with the DF11 player profile and several other tweaks.
- Player Overview
- Player Attributes
- Player Popup – it was slightly edited for the new version including the kit with the name and number. I know the long/longer names will not fit precisely. Mainly within players who are using the first and second name at the back. You can set the nickname to the player for example.
- Player comparison – edited to have bigger player pictures as in the past.
- Club Profile – vertical & horizontal dividers added to this screen, the club details panel on the left side was edited (improved) by sorting widgets + icons were added.
- Stadium profile
- Home screen with more widgets – same system as in the player profile as you can select your own widgets here.
- Human (your manager) profile
- Non-player profile + popup – edited the height of the staff profile picture to ensure it fits the details panel
- Team/Squad Depth screen made horizontal instead of vertical
- Schedule screen without the white background + fixture details on the right side is wider with the more info
- Past meetings screen improved – the right side width increased, the info is the same as in the schedule screen
- Player pictures in the tactics screen
- Instant result
- Team of the Week pitch in the mailbox size increased
- The kits widget size in the national team General/Overview screen increased
How to install Rensie Purple & Dark skins
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.