A light skin for Football Manager 2023. All sorts of cool features are included in the skin! Skin has been created by Olas Nick.
At first, I didn't think of making it a separate topic, but after 3 years of work, I consider the project 90% complete. There are bugs, but they are either in inconspicuous places, or I just don't know how to fix them.
Optimized for 1920x1200 fullscreen and windowed (perfect for me) and 1920x1080, 100% scale.
How to install FM23 - Light Skin
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.