Football Manager 2023 alternative skin (+ Instant Result + Dark Edition) with some upgrades to the main one. Updated at Jan, 19 2023
Hey guys, first I need to thank you all for the downloads of the skin last year and this year, you've been amazing really!
So this is just a simple update of the original skin, removing the fixed purple colors on the side menu! Simple and do the job for those who don't like it from the original skin.
This skin is not meant to be a redesign of the original skin, we already have a lot of good ones doing that. The main goal of my skin is to fix some UX (User Experience) issues of the original one with content that really matters to make your life in game easier, let's call it an UX upgrade to the original one.
Note: For you to have the faces, logos, stadiums and all type of graphics you need to download it separately, the skin does not have them by default they are different things. Like the logos does not have the faces, the skins do not have other graphics by default.
Kojuro Change Log
You can follow the latest changes on this tweet
- Adds back the instant result as requested by many
- Adds a simple scoreboard with the team's logo and full name
- Fixes some quick bugs on it
- Cleaning up some skin files
Kojuro FM23 Skin Preview
This was one of the pages I disliked the most last year, so I did a total rework on it, looking much cleaner and not so overloaded with info.
Choose to keep the same principles as last year. Some improvements in some areas and file optimization.
Scouting Center's Page
Buy me a coffee!
If you like to support me and my cats, you can buy me a coffee, so I can keep working on dbs and skins on the future. Yes, I'm addicted to coffee...
Hope you enjoy it and have fun playing the game =)
- Wannachup for the instant result button
- FMEnhanced and FMRensie for inspiration in some areas
How to install Kojuro FM23 Skin + Dark edition v5.5
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.