A base skin alternative with a dark background for Football Manager 2023. Created by Priisek.
A big thanks has to be said to All you guys & gals for inspiring me to do My Skins for FM23, a massive thanks for your support & Thanks again.
The Retro Base skin is a great option but if you want all the bells & whistles there is the Retro Pro option if you wish to go down that route but you have the choice between these, its your call & many thanks for either option you pick.
Priisek FM23 Features
- Larger DF11 - Cutout compatible player profile screen with Base version
- Overall improved skin with base version
- Improved Home Screen (Pro version)
- Lots of additional data in the Player screen (Pro version)
- Vastly improved match experience (Pro version)
- Plus lots of other tweaks to improve the playing experience (Pro version)
Priisek Skins include
- Priisek RetroSkin
- Priisek Base Skin
- Priisek Wide Action Faces Skin This is an option for Sortitout Wide Action Face Pack
- Retro = PRIISEK (for screen resolution over 1080p)
- 1080p = as PRIISEK with 1080p Res.
- IR = as PRIISEK but with Instant Result
- IR 1080p = as PRIISEK but with Instant Result in 1080p
- Plus = as Priisek but with Hidden Attributes CA/PA ( In Game Editor required ) COMING SOON
- Plus 1080p = as Plus but with 1080p. COMING SOON
- VI = Visual Impairment version.
How to install Priisek Retro FM23 Skin
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.