A dark themed skin for Football Manager 2023. Created by Ceyvol.
Default dark skin how I believe it should be. If you want to keep originality of the game with some not intrusive visual improvements, Dark Polish is what you are looking for. It's clean and low-res friendly.
Dark Polish Skin 23 Features
- consistent shades of gray
- ProximaNova font from older FMs
- improved background selector
- "Instant Result" button with post-match popup
- player pictures and role suitability pies on tactic screen
- past meetings panel under tactic screen (visible on high-res)
- ribbon navigation in Preferences
- club profile overhaul (original by Pikawa)
- stadium picture option in club profiles (default one has dynamic colour)
- dynamic colours of sidebar elements, continue buttons and circle icons
- scoreboard with logos instead of ugly 6-letter names
- slightly modified player attributes section
- coloured backgrounds of social media club avatars
- removed pointless club logo from news item (staff photos are a bit larger now)
- removed bold and uppercase from headings
- new FM flags instead of old ones in language change menu
- fixed broken news feed pictures
- home button, FM button and Instant Result button in match screen
About background selector
- You can always replace backgrounds with your own at: Dark Polish Skin 23\graphics\backgrounds.
About role suitability pies
- Since some people don't like them, I made replacement files for those who wish to get rid of the pies only, and keep the player photos. Go to: Dark Polish Skin 23\panels\tactics - and use two "(no pies)" files to replace their counterparts.
- Optional scoreboard with full team names is included as well. Find file labeled "(with team names)" at: Dark Polish Skin 23\panels\match - and replace its counterpart with it.
- This one is easy. If you wish to bring back the original FM23 fonts, just go to Dark Polish Skin folder and delete "fonts" folder. Everybody has their own taste!
How to install Dark Polish FM23 Skin
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.