A dark skin for Football Manager 2023, created by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace. V1.2 now available, including an attributeless version.
After the success from TCS '19 to TCS3 (2021), myself and WorkTheSpace have once again worked together to create the optimal Football Manager skin for the 2023 iteration of the game.
Noting the lack of progression between the 2022 and 2023 game release, the goal for the skin is to give the end user a brand new experience while retaining the vibe of the original skin and v1.0 is the first step in the process.
As it is only v1.0, the first iteration is basic, featuring changes to key panels like the club and player overview screens, as well as many other Quality of Life features, such as:
- Instant Result
- Featuring tweaks to the popular TCS4 skin's player and club overview panels to further enhance the user's experience.
- An adaptable experience to support the skin on a range of resolutions. (Not perfect, but its ok.)
- Player faces on Tactics screen
This skin also comes with a couple of extra mods.
As well as this, the skin features a few easy modifications to allow the user to customise their experience how they like it.
A. Remove WorkTheSpace Branding
A simple mod which removes all workthespace references in the skin.
B. Remove Instant Result
Some people like me, don't like Instant Result, this mod removes that.
C. Add player faces to Squad Lists
D. Alternate Captains Armband Icons
v1.1 features a new captains armband icon, this mod allows you to swap it out with a handful of alternatives.
E. Alternate UI Colours
Easily change to a dark skin ala TCS 19, or even the WorkTheSpace purple version of TCS '19!
F. Add Kit Label to Club Overview Screen
G. v1.0 Background
v1.1 has updated the background, the old one has been added if people preferred
H. Content Creator Match UI
An alternate UI for content creators, which restricts the amount of info hidden by webcams.
How to install WTCS5 FM23 Skin v1.2
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.