The official 'unofficial' Light skin for Football Manager 2022, created by Michael Murray.
A little later than planned as I've been on the late shift recently so had less time than expected, which means the variants will follow sometime later most likely next month now.
With no Default Light Skin again this year, I have adapted last years version blending a Light Grey background with the Magenta and Purple Accents from FM22, with a layout based on the Default FM22 skin with a few tweaks.
Again I've done my best to check as many screens as I can, but I may have missed some so if you come across any issues please raise them ideally with screenshots (and in some cases I might need to ask you for a save game especially if its a context specific screen) - mainly looking for any cases of unreadable text.
Also please only use this thread for issues directly related to this skin, if you have generally issues/questions then please check to see if there is already a thread for it and if not open up a new thread.
In addition if you are using Steam and don't need to edit the skin then a version of it should also be live on the Steam Workshop.
How to install FM22 Light Skin
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.