FMEnhanced is back for FM22 and this year the creator has partnered up with YouTube sensation Zealand to create this awesome dark themed skin for FM22.
- Within the many sections of the game, users have access to several Zealand tutorials. When a relevant tutorial is available, a YouTube icon will appear in the title bar.
- Users are able to simulate matches to save time. Simulating a match will produce a 'Post Match Overview' highlighting the Score, Match Stats and Player Ratings.
- The 'Touchline Tablet' has been modified to show show greater information and utilizes more of the on-screen space.
- Player profiles have been enhanced with selector panels, tabs and dynamic information which changes with context.
- The news feed has been fixed. There was a bug whereby the wrong news item would be highlighted after continuing.
- Notable Events now appear on past game highlight screens.
- The Touchline Tablet no longer resets size in between highlights.
- The Data Hub polygons are no longer the same colour and can therefore be distinguished.
- The Processing Bar is now a floating panel.
- The news feed has finally been fixed.
- The Touchline Tablet finally no longer resets between highlights.
- Dugout has been added to the Touchline Tablet as an option.
- Player faces have been added to the tactics pitch.
- Player faces have been added to the subs bench.
- Player faces have been added to match event popups.
- Full club names and logos have been added to the scoreboard.
- Fixed bugs relating to the full game release.
- Added an overhauled Club Overview Panel.
- The laptop zoom issue with missing icons has been fixed.
- The league table on the Club Overview has been fixed.
- Trophies have been added to the Club Overview.
- Selector Panels replace the bottom panels for better customisation.
- Simualte Match is now available during games.
- For the first time ever, you can now see and edit your Starting Lineup from the Club Overview.
- Team & Player stats are now directly accessible from the Club Overview.
- The Facilities link on the Club Overview now directs to Facilties as it should.
- Fixtures & Results on the Club Overview is now a Selector Panel.
- The lag issue should now be fixed.
- League Position arrows have been added to the League Table on the Club Overview.
- Clicking on any result in the Calendar on the Club Overview will bring up the highlights.
- The 4 Scout Report Selector Panels now update as you move form player to player.
- Player foot strength has been restored to the Player Popup.
- In "List" view for scout reports, columns are now customisable.
- Best XI has been added to the Club Overview tabs panel.
- Info has been added to the Club Overview tabs panel.
- Player faces have been added to the Dressing Room Team Talk.
- Player face sizes have been increased within Training Rating boxes.
- Stadium images have been added to the Fixture Information side panel.
- Average Points Per Game added to the league table (Club Overview).
- New Home Panel
- Data Hub Colours changed for visibility
- Dynamic Stadium Updated (mini stadium)
- Info Updated on Club Overview
- Best XI removed
- New Custom/Resizable Tab added to Match Tablet
- Tablet panels will no longer reset (bug)
- Some Zoom issues fixed (bug)
How to install FMEnhanced - Zealand v3.0
- Download the file
- Put the file into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.