A special edition of the Material Skin by Budwaiser. This skin represents the color scheme of the French Ligue 1.
This edition incorporates the colors of the French Ligue 1 Logo and the only thing that differentiates it from the original Material Skin are simply the colors.
I hope you will enjoy also this my work.
If you like my work, please consider to donate.
How to install Material Skin Ligue 1 edition
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.