Alternative skin for Football Manager 2022 without the purple side-menu. This skin is created by Kojuropp.
Hey guys, first I need to thank you all for the downloads of the skin last year, you've been amazing really!
So this is just a simple update of the original skin removing the fixed purple colors on the side menu! Simple and do the job for those who don't like it from the original skin.
With time I'll update it with more and more content, for now I just want to enjoy the game without my eyes getting hurt.
Kojuro FM22 Skin 3.1.1 Change Log
- Added Low Res Version + Dark Version
- Players panel and Clubs Panel redesign
- Scout bug fix
- Minor fixes with some colour corrections and panel sizes
Kojuro FM22 Skin 3.0.4 Change Log
- Club's Panel
- Fixed bug with DataHub Colours
- Redesign of match schedule
- New matchscore added
- Added a Dark Theme version
Kojuro FM22 Skin 3.0.3 Change Log
- Players Panel Completed.
- Added faces to tactics panel and in match panels
- Eligibility Panel added to Players Profile
- Pros/Cons added to Players Profile
- Squad Comparison to Players Profile
- Individual Progress on Individual Training Panel
Kojuro FM22 Skin 3.0.2 Change Log
- Fixed small bug on the menu when the team have yellow or white main colour.
If you like to support me and my cats you can buy me a coffee so I can keep working on dbs and skins on the future. Yes I'm addicted to coffee...
Hope you enjoy it and have fun playing the game =)
- Wannachup for the instant result button
How to install Kojuro Skin FM22
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.