A base skin alternative with a dark background. Get rid of nearly all the intense purple colors of the default FM22 skin.
A big thanks has to be said to All you guys & gals for inspiring me to do a FM22 Skin after you downloaded my skins nearly 250k times...WOW Thanks again
So it all begins again today.
Pro version are now out. **This is at BETA**
The base version was released yesterday. Today we have the Pro Versions & my word have we added a feast for you this season, there is SEVEN Versions to cover all angles (I hope), please see the directory screen shot below.
You have to have the BASE & PRO versions like FM21 to run PRO & so on.
So please add all SEVEN to your Directory ( all small folders )
Any issues, please DM or message.
DONATION for PRO Versions.
This is a £2.50 Sterling to get this option.
How to install Priisek Dark FM22 Skin
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.