This is set of skins for Football Manager 2021, created by PequenoGenio
The PequenoGenio88 comes in three different versions:
- Default (purple)
Special thanks to
- [email protected]
- Sheffield Hammer
There are three different skins in this pack.
How to install PequenoGenio88 Skins
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.