Alternative skin for Football Manager 2021 with a purple and dark version, created by Kojuro
For this skin I wanted to keep it simple because I simply love the original version of it, so I don't consider this as a skin but an update to the original one. With a few changes on the tactics menu and club overview this skin gives you a simple and clean yet informative interface in game. Also added the wannachup instant result (really great work, thanks!) and the DF11 2021 panels already incorporated on the skin, so you don't have to download the panels anymore!!
My point with this skin is not change a lot of thins but improve the original skin with some widgets the makes our life easier in game.
- Transparency color fix;
- Rework on the player's, tactic's and club's panel;
- Added Global Performance Graph on player's profile;
- Brand new Scoreboard on match engine;
- Brand new player faces panel on match engine (color bug correction and click correction);
- Added Eligibility panel on player's profile;
- Rework of the pros and cons on the players profile;
- Added a simpler and cleaner background;
- Unfortunately no pre-installed DF11 panels on low resolution skins, but you can still installed it yourself;
- DF11 panels on Low Resolution fixed
- Empty panels on players overview fixed
- The players faces now show up during the match
- Added more stats on the left side bar during the match
- Changes on the stadium section onn the clube overview
- Added the statidums image and redesign of the calendar panel
- Some people had scroll on some players attributes, now its gone
- Added financial panel on the club overview
- Feet ability added to the players profile
- Added the pros and cons to the players profile
- Important note: From now on there is no need to add the DF11 panels since 2.3 also have a version with it already. If you don't delete the panels you already have it will might bug the players profile.
- Wannachup for the instant result button
- My viewrs on my channel for testing it with me
If you like to support me and my cats you can buy me a coffee so I can keep working on dbs and skins on the future. Yes I'm addicted to coffee...
How to install Kojuro Skin (Purple + Dark)
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.