This is a light skin for Football Manager 2021 with loads of extra features.
A base skin alternative with a light background. Get rid of nearly all the intense purple colors of the default FM21 skin.
Used OPZ Elite 2020 as starting point. Big thanks to wannachupbrew, yacs, woz, flut, opz, kojura, heffem, FMPortugal & many others.
Many thanks to you guys that have donated so far, means a lot & help me to keep it updated.
- Instant Result
- And more!
v2 Updated many colours, training panel & team reort panel
v1.9 Fixed the issue with not being able to continue from the Managers Profile Screen
V1.8 Fixed issue with match player panel health problem, Changed many colour conflicts & updated TOUCH version too.
V1.7 Changed the Instant Match to show Scored Goals & Changed a few Title Colour to help to them better.
V1.6 Fixed Instant Result & a few small errors with colour clashes.
V1.5 Massive Upgraded Match Screen, Improved Inbox Colour, few tweaks & Added Extra options to Player Profile.V
V1.4 Fixed a few colour issues intime for Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all
V1.3 Fixed match dugout issue,added flags for club info panel so no need to download them, download list within for the best background pack etc, added extra quick options in profile screen, fixed a few colour issues & added more to home screen plus processing panel
V1.2 Fixed the Scout page, Home & Manager profile pages.
V1.1 Fixed White on White issue in Intro Screen
How to install Priisek Light FM21 Skin v2
- Download the skin
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\skins\
If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
- Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.