TCM Logos Megapack for Football Manager 2022. More than 67.000 club and competition logos!
This is the 9th edition of the TCM Logos Megapack for Football Manager. After more than 3,2 Millions downloads for previous versions, we want to offer more! Adopt the brilliant TCM22 Logo megapack for Football Manager 2022 by TCMLogos.com.
232 Nations : 60940 Clubs + 5532 Competitions + 528 Miscellaneous = 67000 LOGOS
- Africa : 3409 Clubs – 220 Competitions
- North America : 3663 Clubs – 335 Competitions
- South America : 4384 Clubs – 306 Competitions
- Asia: 6463 Clubs – 908 Competitions
- Europa : 42580 Clubs – 3434 Competitions
- Oceania : 475 Clubs – 79 Competitions
- + Confederations, Federations, International Competitions & Flags.
Club logos are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by the respective football clubs. This graphic pack is only intended for personal use within the game.
Warning: The Manchester United logo is not present in this pack for image rights issues.
The TCM Logo pack has received a massive update. In this pack there are more than 2200 new or updated logos. Download it at TCM Logos.com
FMInside proud partners
We have been supporting the TCM Logopack since Football Manager 2018 and will continue to support the awesome work through the FM2022 season. If you decide to download this Megapack for FM22, you will be seeing a lot of FMInside! How? We will be featuring on the sideline of the 3D Match Engine as our official logo will be on one of the ad boards in Football Manager 2022!
How to install TCM Logopack 2022 - Update
- Download the TCM Logopack
- Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
- Extract the contents of the folder into:
- \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
- Tick the box ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’
- Untick the box ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’
- Hit confirm. If you followed the steps correctly you will the logos.
Can't get it to work? Have a look at our 'How to install a logo pack' guide.