It is here! The moment you have all been waiting for! The FMI Update for the 2019/2020 season has been released and will take Football Manager 2019 to the next level! Start a new save today and play as if you are playing FM2020! In this update ALL the playable leagues and transfers are corrected for the 2019/2020 season until after the official transfer deadline on September 2nd 2019.
FMI Update release notes
All summer transfers and changes have been corrected and added to Football Manager 2019 until September 3rd. This means all summer transfers have been added into our update, making it the most complete transfer update in the FM community.
Last update: September 3rd 2019
- Alphonse Areola > Real Madrid
- Thierry Correia > Valencia
- Chicharito & Bono > Sevilla
- Nacho Monreal > Real Sociedad
- Maxime Gonalons > Granada
- Keylor Navas, Mauro Icardi & Sergio Rico > Paris-Saint Germain
- Jean-Kévin Augustin, Wissam Ben Yedder & Tiemoué Bakayoko > AS Monaco
- Stanley Nsoki, Kasper Dolberg, Alexis Claude-Maurice, Hichem Boudaoui & Adam Ounas > OGC Nice
- Renato Sanches > Lille
- Jonas Martin, Joris Gnagnon & Raphinha > Stade Rennes
- Dereck Kutesa, Dario Maresic & Anastasios Donis > Stade Reims
- André Silva & Bas Dost > Eintracht Frankfurt
- Patrik Schick > RB Leipzig
- Kwang-song Han > Juventus
- Ante Rebic > A.C. Milan
- Alexis Sánchez, Cristiano Biraghi & Romelu Lukaku > Internazionale
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Chris Smalling & Nikola Kalinić > AS Roma
- Fernando Llorente & Hirving Lozano > Napoli
- Rachid Ghezzal, Bobby Duncan, Pedro, Franck Ribéry & Dalbert > Fiorentina
- Matteo Darmian > Parma
- Falcao, Taylan Antalyali, Mario Lemina & Florin Andone > Galatasaray
- Luiz Gustavo, Mevlüt Erdinc, Adil Rami & Zanka > Fenerbahce
- Mohamed Elneny & Abdoulay Diaby > Besiktas
- Marcos Senesi > Feyenoord
- Van Hau Doan, Joey Veerman & Alen Halilovic > Heerenveen
- Greg Taylor, Jeremie Frimpong & Lee O’Connor > Celtic
- Ryan Kent > Rangers
- Wesley Hoedt, Steven Defour, Kevin Mirallas > Antwerp
- Yannick Bolasie & Fernando > Sporting CP
- Nicklas Bendtner > FC København
- Yevhen Konoplyanka > Shakhtar Donetsk
- Alex Kral > Spartak Moscow
- Oscar Hiljemark > Dinamo Moscow
What can you expect from the FMI Update?
- Promotions and Relegation completed for ALL playable leagues in FM19
- Updated starting lists for the Champions League & Europa League
- All transfers up to 03.09.2019 have been completed
- All squads have been updated for the 19/20 season
- Managerial changes from all over the world
- Updated captains & vice-captains
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Added & Removed: Legends/Icons/Favoured personnel
- Corrected League names
- Corrected Award and Trophy Names
- Added missing players & backroom staff members
- Added real life media pundits
- Corrected Kit Colors
- Added over 50 wonderkids
Matthijs de Ligt
Frenkie de Jong
How to install The FMI Update 2019/2020
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the FMI Update 2019 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM19 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 19.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Update 2019 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Awesome downloads to use with the FMI Update Season 2019 / 2020:
If you don’t want to play with updated squads or leagues, but want to play with the most updated Football Manager Update for the 2018/2019 season, make sure to download the FMI Update 2018/2019!
If you want to share this download on your own page, make sure to add a download link to this very page and only after you have been given permission by the FMInside team (contact us).
You are not allowed to download the update / make changes and the upload under your own name. You are allowed to make changes on the update for personal use, but not for commercial use.