The fmi update has returned for the Football Manager 2020 season. This update is the most accurate and up to date database for Football Manager 2020 and we are planning to set new records!
After we broke our own record with our FM19 version (400k downloads), we are keen on setting new standards for the FM20 season! We will be releasing monthly updates, bringing you the best possible transfer & data update in the Football Manager community!
Download the fmi update 2020 (direct)
Download the fmi update 2020 (Steam)
What is in this version?
Total changes: 4637
- All League names corrected
- All team names corrected (including Juventus)
- Team colors Brazilian clubs
- Latest transfers:
- Mourinho > Spurs
- Arnesen > Feyenoord
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic > Free Agent
What will be in the next fmi update 2020?
- The latest transfers
- Added missing players / managers
- New wonderkids to discover
- Managerial changes
- Contract renewals & terminations
- Updated captains and vice-captains
- Corrected club & kit colors
- Real competition and league names
- Added new clubs / Removed old clubs / Merged clubs
- Correct award & trophy names
- Added/Removed legends/icons/favoured personnel
- Added real life media pundits
- PA & CA Updates / Upgrades / Downgrades
How to install the fmi update 2020
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the fmi update 2020 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM20 and start a new career.
- When selecting your database make sure the fmi update 2020 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Important: Using multiple data updates could result in unexpected errors and possible corrupt save games and/or crashes. We do not test our update alongside any other data updates and are not able to recommend any updates or files to use.
If you want to share this download on your own page, make sure to add a download link to this very page and only after you have been given permission by the FMInside team (contact us).
You are not allowed to download the update, make changes and the upload under your own name.
You are allowed to make changes on the update for personal use, but not for commercial use.