The FMInside Update has returned for the 2019 season! This time we have edited the 19.3 database of Football Manager 2019 and have made massive changes to the original database, making over 97.000 changes since the full release back in November.
FMI Update 2019 – 19.3 Version – Updated on 12/04
- Lucas Hernandez > Bayern
- Raul Jimenez > Wolves
- Jeremy Dudziak & David Kinsombi > Hamburger SV
- Alpha Sissoko > Saint-Étienne
- Craig Halkett > Heart of Midlothian
- Mark Reynolds > Dundee United
- Ryota Morioka > Charleroi
- Thomas Pledl > Fortuna Düsseldorf
- Marco Rose > Borussia Mönchengladbach (Manager)
- Yossi Benayoun > Retired, Director of Football Beitar Jerusalem
- Sven Mislintat > Stuttgart, Director of Football
- Vincenzo Montella > Fiorentina, Manager
- Giancarlo González > LA Galaxy
- Kabashi & Mallo > Dinamo Bucarest
- Kolbeinn Sigthórsson > AIK Solna
- Alexandre Pato > São Paulo
- Hannes Þór Halldórsson > Valur
- St. Pauli
- and more!
- Promotion / relegation to leagues that have already finished the season
- Updated team captains, vice captains
- Added/Removed Club Icons/Legends/Favoured personnel
- Altered and Corrected team colours
- Corrected League Names
- Corrected Awards and Trophy names
- Added 30 Wonderkids
- Added missing players & personnel
- Added real life media outlets
- And much much more!
How to install The FMI Update 2019
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the FMI Update 2019 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM19 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 19.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Update 2019 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes. Would you like to have a go in the Football Manager pre-game editor? Check out our guide where to find it and how to install it.