The FMInside Update has returned for the 2019 season! After over 350.000 downloads for our FM18 version, we are ready to break records yet again! The FMI Update 2019 will improve and enhance your Football Manager database and will take it to the next level!
FMI Update 2019 Version: December 7th 2018
A new update has been released!
- All transfers up to Dec 7th have been updated and added (Modeste > Köln)
- Special attention for Thailand, Sweden & Norway
- Roster updates in United States
- Managerial changes (Hassenhüttl > Southampton) and many more!
- Added several new wonderkids (no, we will not tell you which ones 😉 )
- Promotion / relegation to leagues that have already finished the season.
How to install The FMI Update 2019
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the FMI Update 2019 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM19 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 19.1 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Update 2019 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes. Would you like to have a go in the Football Manager pre-game editor? Check out our guide where to find it and how to install it.