The FMInside Update has returned for the 2019 season! After over 350.000 downloads for our FM18 version, we are ready to break records yet again! The FMI Update 2019 will improve and enhance your Football Manager database and will take it to the next level!
FMI Update 2019 Deadline Day Update!
We have been working our asses off in January and have made over 15.000 changes to the Football Manager 2019 Database. All these changes include:
- ALL JANUARY transfers up to 01/02, including:
Suarez > Arsenal
Almiron > Newcastle United
Tielemans > Leicester City
Adrien Silva > AS Monaco
Fellaini > Shandong Luneng
Crouch > Burnley
Palaversa > Manchester City
Kagawa > Besiktas
Markovic > Fulham
Ganso > Fluminense
- All loan moves completed up to 01/02
- Managerial changes from all over the world up to 01/02
- Contract extensions and changes up to 01/02
- Contract terminations up to 01/02
- Promotion / relegation to leagues that have already finished the season.
- Updated team captains, vice captains
- Added/Removed Club Icons/Legends/Favoured personnel
- Corrected team colours
- Corrected League Names
- Corrected Awards and Trophy names
How to install The FMI Update 2019
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the FMI Update 2019 by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM19 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 19.1 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Update 2019 is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes. Would you like to have a go in the Football Manager pre-game editor? Check out our guide where to find it and how to install it.