A few rules to stick by when visiting Football Manager Inside.
Things that are allowed at FMInside
- Share our content either on Social Media or on your own page. The only thing we ask in return is that you post a credit link that leads back to us.
- Use your own website/blog to host your downloads and share these in our Download section.
Things that are not allowed at FMInside
- Copy, republish or distribute content which is created by FMInside without permission.
- Creating multiple accounts to promote your own content
Off course we have some Guidelines at FMInside for you to follow if you have joined our community.
- Respect each other
- No sexual/rascist or discriminatory comments
- Only advertise with permission of the website owner
- No talking about Pirated copies of Football Manager or any other game/movie
- Don’t spam and limit the double posts to a minimum
Submitting Downloads at FMI – Rules
If you want to submit your download at FMI there are a few rules to follow. If your submission fails to follow the rules below, your submission will be rejected or unpublished.
- Download links must be accessible by the public and must never require a form of registration to download.
- The download link must be a direct link to the downloadable file or pack.
- NO advertising! Using links to promote your own channels or social media pages in the download is not allowed.
- It is allowed to ad a Paypal donation link to your download if available.
- For the article image you are asked to deliver a workable URL. We prefer Cloudinary or Gyazo. Always use HTTPS and if possible an optimized & compressed image to aid in loading times. You can use https://tinypng.com/ to compress your images.
- Avoid using CAPS LOCK too much. A couple of words could be okay, but not complete texts.
Let’s face it: If you act normal and you treat others like you would like to treated; you will have no problems here on FMInside. If you have any questions, feedback or if you find something that isn’t within the guidelines of the website? Please contact us.