Rensie Custom Skin is back for Football Manager 2019. The main idea of the skin is still the same – just make simple adjustments to make the game better. Some things are the same as in FM18, some other things were improved and edited, some things are better or they were removed completely. Skin is designed by Keysi Rensie.
- The Rensie custom skin was made in the default purple and also in the dark version.
- Instant result button included.
- This skin was made mainly for my own use, I’m happy with this version and I will update it only if something will not work.
Rensie custom skin features:
- Player Overview – two versions of DF11 – one from FM18 without a kit, one from FM17 with kit + kit & signature with Cut-Out picture. Both edited to make them better to view with bordered box background and I moved the widget line with stats up under the attributes.
- Player Attributes + Player Comparison by DF11
- Inbox adjustment – coloured news item, bigger pictures in the header of the mail
- Scouting recommendation/card bigger picture
- Staff Overview + Human Manager profile
- Club Overview
- Schedule – right panels resize
- Inbox item – a team of the week/month picture in the mailbox resized (guide how to remove it in the original post)
- Match In-Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods
- Caps font removed + added a logo to the background
- Original DF11 panels before edit – Pikawa
- DF11 default faces
- Wannachup – Instant result button
- Ramoscu – Dark Inbox-Calendar-Scouting boxes before edit
- Michael Murray – Match In Between Highlights + Halftime/Match Review Screen Mods and all other useful tips and advice
How to use the Rensie custom skin in your copy of Football Manager 2019
- Download the file and use a tool like 7zip or Winrar to extract the items from the folder.
- Extract contents of the folder in the zipped file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins\
If the graphics and/or faces folders don’t exist, you can create them.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface
In the skin drop down you will be able to select the new skin.
- Hit confirm.
If you did it correctly, a box will pop-up that says: Loading image data for the new skin.
For more installation instructions for skins please have a look at our special custom skin guide.