Hey, I’m happy to present to you the FM19 version of my K76 Skin for FM18. That’s very similar, I improved some panels and I will update it.
A 1920*1080p screen is recommended, you should play with 95% zoom. If you have a 1600*900 resolution I recommend you to switch to 85% zoom, but I don’t officially support this resolution so that’s at your own risks! Please notice that is a beta, if you see any bugs, report in comments.
Features in v.BETA
– Instant Result button
– New manager home panel
– New player overview
– New club overview
– New fixture overview
– New match overview
– and much more to discover
– v.BETA.1 : Fix team view issue.
– v.BETA.2 : Fix wage display bug, fix some transparent boxes.
– v.BETA.3 : New fixtures overview, recolour some boxes and text, new icons on the manager home, possibilty to add manager picture on creation.
– v.BETA.4 : Add backround selector (for those who use backgrounds pack you can edit the opacity with it), add player moves to the small panel selector, tweak the titlebar police and the size, fix some UI problems.
– v.BETA.5 : New general organization (sidebar, titlebar …), new match in between highlights views, darker scouting card, minor bugs fixes.
– v.BETA.6 : Sidebar modifications, add selector panels for the club overview (finances, history …), fix some bugs.
– v1.0 : Fonts changes, new backgrounds availaible in selector, new staff profile, reworked match overview (buttons for save replay etc, and global design), sidebar and other boxes opacity reduced (for those who use backgrounds packs :)), many bug fixes.
How to use the Neub Skin in your copy of Football Manager 2019
- Download the file and use a tool like 7zip or Winrar to extract the items from the folder.
- Extract contents of the folder in the zipped file to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins\
If the graphics and/or faces folders don’t exist, you can create them.
- Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface
In the skin drop down you will be able to select the new skin.
- Hit confirm.
If you did it correctly, a box will pop-up that says: Loading image data for the new skin.
For more installation instructions for skins please have a look at our special custom skin guide.