Add roughly 4000 more players on your game with the Huge Database Addon for Football Manager 2018 when creating a new save game. Now you can play with Huge DB enabled at start of the game on FM 2018.
By default, when creating a new save-game you can choose between small, medium and large database size. This addon will give you the choice of a huge database which adds roughly 4,000 more players compared to the large database option. This is mainly an option for people who don’t want to fiddle with the advanced database settings for their game.
Creator : Steven (https://iunctis.fr)
Thanks to : Jay & Zecha
Download and extract the .zip file.
Paste the panels folder in :
- Vista/Win 7/Win 8/ Win 10: C:\Users\“username“ \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\
- 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\“username“ \My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\
- 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\
- Mac OS X: /Users/ “username“ /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/
Go to preferences > interface and..
- Untick: Use caching to decrease page loading times
- Tick: Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences
Launch a new game and the huge database option will be available in the size database menu. It also works in the advanced database options.
How to select Huge Database in FM18
- From FM18 start screen, select new career game and choose the type of save.
- Choose “Advanced Setup” to arrive to the Active Leagues screen.
- In the top right area, open the drop-down menu below approximate player count.
- The choice “Huge” should appear after Small, Medium and Large.
- You can also use the “Huge” option in the Advanced… database settings menu.