Sports Interactive have released another hotfix and patch for the full version of Football Manager 2020. Patch 20.2.0 will address multiple bugs and has several improvements to the Match Engine of FM20.
If you haven’t activated your purchase, consider buying from FMInside.
– General stability improvements
– Game performance improvements
– Training happiness and logic changes
– Improvements to newgen second nationality generation
– Tweaks related to board interference with transfers
– Number of tweaks regarding the balance and logic to objectives and club vision
– Number of competitions and rule group fixes, including VAR in Turkey, South American continental competition fixes and Bulgarian league registration
– Scheduling fixes for matches being played in conflict with other tournament fixtures
– Work permit tweaks
– Fixes for Shortcut keys on PC and ‘cmd’ button on Mac
– Number of UI improvements and tweaks
– Fixed issue where sometimes newgen would have red face
– Toned down pitch degradation effect on high-condition pitches
– Less shots from the byline
– Improvements to finishing in clear-cut-chance situations
– Improved through ball decisions in final third
If you experience any bugs, please raise your issues on the official SI forums.
Save game compatible
Just like always the patches released by Sports Interactive are save game compatible. However, if there are changes to a certain competition or its rules you will need to start a new save for the changes to work. For this fix you will need to start a new game as this fix affects player ratings.
How do I update FM20?
Simply close down Football Manager 2020. Steam will then automatically start a new download. Once the game has finished downloading you will either receive a notification from Steam or you can simply start the game and continue playing.