The Football Manager 2020 skin in Dark & Purple version with the DF11 player profile and several other tweaks. The main idea, same as in the previous years, was to create simple skin based on default skin but with some small changes.
Download the Rensie FM20 Skin
Features of the Rensie FM20 Skin
- Manager Home Screen
- Player Profile with the main aim to use DF11 facepack and make it cleaner thanks to removing one line of small widgets
- Player Comparison Screen
- Mentoring – Add player panel adjusted with custom view to make it easier to set up the mentoring groups
- Human (your manager) profile
- Non-player profile
- Club Overview
- Match: In-Between highlights, full time review & post match review
- Competition Review Screen – League Table adjusted with more info/columns
- Stadium(s) Overview Screen – edited slightly to be able to see the stadium picture and basic info.
- Schedule – edited the width of the right side + stadium picture and more info about the match added
- Instant result
How to install the Rensie FM20 Skin
- Download the file and use a tool such as Winrar for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the contents of the download to the following folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2020 and navigate to Preferences > Interface. If you followed the previous steps correctly you will see the Rensie FM20 Skin popping up in the drop down when selecting your skin.
- Hit confirm and enjoy!
Use our special How to install a custom skin guide for more information.