A dark skin for Football Manager 2020 in the famous FLUT style. This is a beta version and will be compatible with the FM2020 Beta.
Download the FLUT Dark Skin
Skin for FM 2020 regular career mode and widescreen (1920×1080).
After a hard work in the last days I’m proud to present you the FLUT Skin for FM20. As usual, the Flut skin is completely full of changes when you compare with the default skin. I also keep the Flut style. Thus, if you like Flut skin since FM13 I believe you will like this new version. If you don’t know Flut Skin yet, try it. You will not be disappointed.
You can find in this version the instant result option, the background selector, the hidden sidebar, the compatibility of player picture (in player overview panel) with DF11 and Scope facepacks styles, the animated intro match and much more!!!
Many panels were changed or tweaked!!
The Skin pack also includes:
- “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by brian-q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
- Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
- A pack for no hidden sidebar (icons only).
How to install the Flut Dark Skin
- Download the file and use a tool such as Winrar for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract its contents.
- Move the contents of the download to the following folder:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\
- Run Football Manager 2020 and navigate to Preferences > Interface. If you followed the previous steps correctly you will see the FLUT skin popping up in the dropdown when selecting your skin.
- Hit confirm and enjoy!
Use our special How to install a custom skin guide for more information.