The FMInside FM18 Data Update will take your game to the next level! In the first season we published the update, over 35.000 Football Manager fanatics downloaded our update! This has made this Football Manager 2018 transfer update one of the biggest and most downloaded updates available in the community.
We have returned now for the Football Manager 2018 season and are ready to break our own records! Our FM18 version has already been downloaded more than 275.000 times, which is a new record for us.
And to think we the FM18 season is not over yet and our biggest versions of the database is yet to come at the end of the summer transfer window and just before the release of Football Manager 2019!
LAST UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 21st 2018
The FMInside FM18 Data Update is going next level with our latest update! Forget the 2017/2018 season because this is update gets you ready for the 2018/2019 season! We have completely overhauled the games database and created the first full compatible data update for the coming 2018/2019 season.
What is in the latest version of our Football Manager 2018 transfer update?
ALL changes until September 21st 10:00 PM, including:
- Sergio Aguero > contract extension 2021
- ALvaro Negredo > Al-Nasr
- Adam Maher > AZ
- Balazh Dzsudzsak > Ittihad Kalba
- Wesley Hoolahan > West Brom
- Nedum Onuoha > Salt Lake
- Claudio Yacob > Nottingham Forest
- And of course many more loans, free transfers and other changes to the FM18 database!
What else is included in every version of the FMInside FM18 Data Update:
- Promotion and relegation for every playable league in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
We will be releasing a weekly update from this point, to make sure you will always have the latest transfers available in your game!
How to install The Football Manager 2018 Transfer Update
These are instructions for when you download it directly. If you choose to download it from Steam, the game will automatically add the update to your editor data folder.
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:Documents/Sports Interactive/Football ææManager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 18.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the Football Manager 2018 transfer update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes. Would you like to have a go in the Football Manager pre-game editor? Check out our guide where to find it and how to install it.
Awesome downloads to use with the FMInside Transfer Update: