The FMInside FM18 Data Update will take your game to the next level! In the first season we published the update, over 35.000 Football Manager fanatics downloaded our update! This has made the FMInside Data update one of the biggest and most downloaded updates available in the community. We have returned now for the Football Manager 2018 season and are ready to break our own records! And now we have processed all transfers from the 2018 January transfer window and much more!
LAST UPDATE: May 25 2018 – compatible with Patch 18.3!
This is the last Football Manager 2018 2017/2018 update we will share with you. No, this will not mean this update will not updated anymore… This means the next update we will create, will be focusing on the 2018/2019 season, with updated leagues and updates teams.
What can you expect in this update:
- All transfers updated to May 25 2018
- All Managerial changes updated
- Corrected kit colours
- Corrected captains
- Corrected club names
- Corrected league names
- And many many more.
Would you like to download the FMInside Update through Mediafire? Use the download link below.
Would you like to download the FMInside Update directly via the Steam Workshop? Use the download link below.
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career.
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE 18.3 DATABASE
- When selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- After you have selected your database, pick the nations & leagues and start your game!
- Have fun!!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.